Situated halfway between Sydney and Brisbane
Nearest airport Coffs Harbour 40 minutes
- View from the balcony of this spacious three bedroom home. Park your car and walk to all that Nambucca village has to offer
- Great swimming spot in the inner harbor 500 meters down the hill as well as fishing and boating
- Dine at the riverside cafe and take a walk along the boardwalk to the ocean
- The village shops, restaurants, library, art gallery, cafes and supermarket are all within 300 metres
- Great for families or three couples. Sleeps six people
- Three bedrooms - One queen with en-suite, two bedrooms with king single beds that can be converted to king beds.
- Large open plan living with leather sofas, large television , DVD and movies.
- Spacious well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and a full oven with cook-top.
- Air conditioned plus fans in the bedrooms
- Two bathrooms with large bath tub
- Double garage plus off street parking for an extra car
- Linen and bath towels provided
- Two televisions plus books magazines and games
Affordable Luxury. I could not imagine a better choice. Just relaxing on the deck enjoying the view and listening to the birds. We came away feeling very fit as the car remained in the garage and we walked everywhere. Lovely breezes so did not need the fans or air conditioning.
Janine Elber Canberra
This property is the perfect choice if you are looking for a little extra luxury. With 3 airy bedrooms, two bathrooms and a huge living area that offers the extra space to spread out and enjoy the fantastic views.
Mathews Family Sydney